Increase and track your research impact
Higher Ed Services has negotiated exclusive MindHive pricing for Australian universities.
To celebrate the partnership launch between HES and MindHive, Australian universities have access to an exclusive group purchase. The group purchase offer ends 30 April.
Benefits for Universities:
- ORCid integration in MindHive will allow academic Hivers track their impact. Over 35% of Australian researchers have an ORCid and the ARC endorses its use and expansion.
- Building relationships with industry and government delivers research impact - MindHive rapidly creates successful connections between partners
- Increase research and consulting income by broadening partnerships
- Access to the immediate challenges facing government so that you can position your research capability
- Crowdsource your own staff and capabilities to resolve challenges and develop strategies
- Fast access to government and industry partners who have paid and subscribed to meet university partners interested and skilled in policy design and implementation
- Translate your research into policy and strategy
- Build reputations and boost academic public engagement
Case Study: RMIT Case Study: QUT
Watch Dr Andrew Trnacek from Higher Ed Services launch the HES + MindHive partnership.
Australian MindHive Uni Members incude: